Attemted Murder of a Police Officer, Robbery, Attempted Robbery
REWARDThe FBI is offering a reward of up to $50,000 and EICU is offering an additional $20,000 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of the individual who committed this bank robbery.
• Dark gray 4-door Nissan Maxima
• Dark tinted windows
• Stock chrome wheels
• Possibly had an Arizona license plate with a plastic plate cover on the front and a California license plate on the rear (Chino)
• In the Vacaville case, the license plate was covered.
• Reddish-orange Jeep Liberty or Patriot SUV
• Possibly had an out of state license plate with a prominent blue colored stripe across the top of the license plate.
• Rear tire was mounted and the cover had some type of design similar in color and shape to a Banner Bank logo.
• Dark blue sedan
• Tinted windows
• Red and blue license plate
Have you ever stopped to consider the dangers involved with crossing highway-rail grade intersections or trespassing on railroad property? At Operation Lifesaver, we have. We know that injuries and fatalities that occur at highway-rail crossings or on railroad property are a real, but often preventable, problem. Few people realize that in America, a person or vehicle is hit by a train roughly every three hours, and that's a reality we're determined to change. Welcome to Operation Lifesaver, a non-profit organization providing public education programs to prevent collisions, injuries, and fatalities on and around railroad tracks and highway-rail grade crossings.