FTA- MISDEMEANOR MARIJUANA AND PARAPHERNALIA BOND $10,000
Rexburg Police Department Parking Division
City of Rexburg Parking Division is responsible for regulating and enforcing parking in the City of Rexburg. Parking permits and tickets are handled through this division as well as any parking questions or concerns. The Parking Officers are also responsible for pedestrian safety classes. If you have questions concerning Parking or Safety issues within the City of Rexburg, they can be answered by calling 208-359-3000 ext. 2353 or 2354.
There are several different types of permits available for parking on the city streets in Rexburg. The different zones are marked by signs. There is also a map available at the bottom of this page that displays the permit zones. You may purchase a U Parking Permit here or at the Rexburg Police Department at 25 East Main Street. For all other permit types you must verify eligibility in person. The entire permit must be visible at all times in the front windshield to be valid. The parking division does not ticket on weekends and Federal Holidays for the U and R permit zones however, you must still follow all other city and state parking restrictions.
• U-Permits are available for BYUI students and faculty; they allow parking on the city streets surrounding the campus. U-Permits are available for purchase by semester of $30.00 or annual of $75.00 each.
Purchase a U Parking Permit here (will open in a new window)
• R-Permits are only for Rexburg residents who are home owners in that permit zone. Residents can get two free permits per home with proof of residency.
• O-Permits are only for Residential home owners that live in a U-permit zone which is on the street of College Avenue and South 1st West by the Willows.
• B-Permits are for downtown business owners, and their employees. B-Permits are valid for parking in three different parking lots, the first lot is located on the west side of Center Street between the “Paramount Theater” and the “T-Rex Plaza”. The second lot is located on the east side of Center Street next door to “Game Pulse”. The third lot is located on the east side of South 1st East Street between “Columbia Paint” and the “Credit Bureau”.
• DR-Permits are for tenants in the downtown apartments located on Main Street and College Avenue. One DR-Permit is free per apartment, if additional permits are needed, the cost is $30.00 a semester or $75.00 for the year. An application form is required to be filled out and then a permit will be issued to that tenant.